HORSES SHOULD NEVER EVER BE EATEN!!

 Ok I'm going to discuss a issue that pisses me off. 

I love horses a lot and it sickens me to hear or know that humans eat horses.
Horses are meant to be loved not freaking food, they get slaughtered in the most horrendous and cruelest way. It makes me angry and cry because horses are like people in a way they have emotions and a life too!! Killing a horse is like killing your loved ones or a defenseless puppy!! 

To those that eat horse meat: I can't believe how evil you are!! HORSES ARE NOT FOOD IDIOTS!!
I don't care if its your stupid tradition or idk but listen here I will not tolerate ANYONE WHO EATS HORSE MEAT!!

I'm very sensitive about horses; horse riding and bonding with my lease horse Apache; made me realize that there is good still left and horses do care!! 
I won't forgive a human for killing a horse!! this is unacceptable and sadistic.
I swear I'm going to start a horse charity to rescue horses from being slaughtered by idiotic humans!!

I don't want to hear " but we eat cows so it doesn't matter if its a horse" I swear to god I will literally cause hell for the person who says that!! I hate people that eat horse meat. 
If you eat horse meat then you can go to hell where you belong because I've had it with horses being tortured then killed and have their meat sold.
  WHAT IS WRONG WITH HUMANS THAT THEY NEED TO HARM AN ANIMAL THAT ONLY WANTS LOVE AND ATTENTION!!!??

Yes I am crying and angry while writing this but this NEEDS TO STOP!!




This isn't a hero thing THIS IS CRUELTY AND MAKES ME SO ANGRY I WANT THE HUMAN TO SUFFER AND THE HORSE TO LIVE!!














These countries should be ASHAMED THAT THEY EAT HORSE MEAT!! I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE ANYONE WHO EATS HORSE MEAT!!  
 




<---I hope this idiot got crushed and sent to hell where he came from!! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mikasa Ackerman Facts

Skyrim horses

Skyrim:Dremora's